Sunday, April 10, 2011

Blue Mood ... You Saw Me Standing Alone ...

You know, I really like blue. I've always liked blue. When I was a child and someone would ask me, "What's your favorite color?" I'd instinctively answer back: "BLUE!" I wear almost exclusively blue, something about the way I look in blue, just makes me feel good. But because we had TBTG, blue was never really something that I thought I could pull off. But now that he's gone, I'm getting inspired:













So what do you think? Are you feeling sorta blue, too!? I gave in, bought some blue a few days ago. A mate for the new sofa, and boy am I in love!!! Tomorrow (today) I have a full day cleaning, painting, moving, rearranging, swapping, sewing, and preparing for the arrival of her highness on Friday. Keep it tuned right here - you don't wanna miss the reveal!

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Artie, my friend,
    I decorated with blue for so so long that I totally burned myself out on the pretty color. I have just very VERY small touches of blues now.
    Hope things are going good in your world.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, meant to say that I have a giveaway going...a Danish enamel house sign that you might just love. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous spaces...blue is such a quieting, subtle color in these cases - it's like an oasis for the eyes...beautiful!
    http://bjdhausdesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you know I do grays...but I love my Farrow & Ball Blue Grays I've used in some rooms.

    www.ajbarnesonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. sh*t. I've been meaning to do this exact post!!!! a touch of blue.

    beautiful!

    ReplyDelete