Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter - LOVE ... Baskets

I'm sorry I had to take a break for the last couple of days, I've been taking some much needed "Artie Time", piddling in the yard, making my cross bottles, and giving that tablecloth dilemma some well deserved thought. The blog was on my list, but by the end of the day ... well you all know how time can fly.

I thought for Easter I'd put a post together of baskets ... afterall, many of you either remember getting an Easter Basket, or have put a couple of them together today, right? Enjoy - and Happy Easter!








7 comments:

  1. Love love love your wonderful pictures and of course your writing...I love browsing your blog..it is always full on wonderful inspirations...love the paperwhites too...come for a visit...phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter Artie... all of the Easter Basket Images are Divine!

    Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful baskets, Artie! I hope you have a wonderful Easter-xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baskets are so beautiful,especially filled with flowers!! Very excited to see your new bottles!!

    Have a Blessed Day!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter, Artie. I love all the baskets, especially the trugs and the concrete planters. You cannot have too many baskets in my opinion.
    Best...Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some really cute baskets here. Love the candles in them

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos Artie...so sorry about your computer, it happened to me too. Blogger backs up all of your photos via Picassa so you should be able to get most of them back.

    xx kelley

    ReplyDelete