Thursday, October 9, 2014

Columbus Sailed the Ocean Blue ...

I'm so excited about a long Holiday weekend, aren't you? Not that I get to do much resting, but I do get to accomplish a few things - many of which have been on a list of "things to do" for far too long. Today, I was inspired by all things nautical, a little cleverly worded quip to remember 1492 as the year Columbus sailed from Spain to the "New" World.

I hope you get to enjoy a little time this weekend discovering things ... including, my cross bottle sale over at Cross Bottle Guy which starts on Saturday! (Don't worry - if you need a reminder, I've got one planned for Saturday morning, too!)
 
Enjoy!
 



 


 



 
 
All images from Pinterest.

2 comments:

  1. ....and a HAPPYCOLUMBUS DAY to you Artie. Here in Canada it is our Thanksgiving so wishing you a beautiful long weekend. Warm hugs -Brenda-
    P.S: Since you and I share almost the same weather, it is finally gorgeous here today so hopefully its the same for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos . I'm inspired after seeing your post .

    ReplyDelete