Thursday, April 7, 2016

Inspired by Nate

Nate Berkus for Curated Kravet
 
 
Kravet, the mid-range to the trade textile company recently let loose of a new series of collections compiled by designers. These include curated visions by Nick Olsen, Barclay Butera, Nate and more. I fell in love with the vision that Nate created for Kravet. A masterpiece that has inspired the newest move in my apartment. Let's take a look:







Gorgeous, right? So, inspired by this, there are a few changes in the works at The Apartment. Not too many - but enough that I think there'll be a noticeable change for the good, and that will work better overall with the way that I need to use that space.

1. Bye Bye ottoman/daybed/settee. That'll go into the bedroom that WAS to be a dining room.
2. Hello rectangular table, part dining room table part library table.
3. Hello benches. I have two, vintage sewing stools. They're slightly different, but much more likely to play well as dining room seating. I'll find two more, reupholster the seats, and voila.
4. Bye Bye French chairs with the slips. I have no idea what I'll do with these. Probably sell them, maybe repurpose the slips and donate the chairs? I'm up in the air on this!
5. Grab 2 Lanterns from storage (thankfully, I have something SUPER similar to these already!)
6. Enter different chairs. Possibly the bamboo pavilion chairs, maybe something mismatched and upholstered.

Now, how long will it take me to get this all finished and pulled together? We'll see!

10 comments:

  1. seriously I can't put my finger on why this is so FAB but it's crazy good. I suddenly want to redo my entire living room I just love this!!!
    ~Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I can see why you're inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful inspiration photos. Looking forward to see how you make this your own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok....we know you are working some incredible magic over there....please don't make us wait too long....we REALLY are very eager to see....LOVE those chairs, too....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is very impressive and have the useful information it is really caught my attention.


    great work

    تصميم مواقع




    amazing

    شركة تنظيف بالرياض




    good job Beautiful! :)

    حراج السيارات


    ReplyDelete
  6. Artie, you never cease to amaze me. Love this look and awaiting the reveal. Hugs -Brenda-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good work…unique site and interesting too… keep it up…looking forward for more updates. kilim area rugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been in and out of doctor's facilities this previous couple of months encountering some really heavy wellbeing issues. As I have expressed in the past on this web journal, I have a genuine heart condition. I have had two surgeries, a Pacemaker insert, and innumerable tests and issues.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mind blowing interior decoration . Thank you so much .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice blog and absolutely outstanding. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best. Welcome go to site webstagram

    ReplyDelete